Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Air Condtioning Contractor Digitizes Too!

I have an embroidery machine and enjoy monogramming as a hobby.  When I upgraded my machine to a six needle machine, my husband, the AC contractor,  took an interest when he saw that the machine could monogram caps, so he read the instructions and taught himself how to use the cap attachment.   Then the interest expanded to the company logo, so after getting it dizitized, we both embelished shirts and caps for the employees.  Since then, David has taken a digitizing course just to help me since he is the one most computer literate.  What a fun hobby to share together!  I will upload pictures later to show our company embroidery projects.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this page because it talks about air conditioning same as the post of franklin wi air conditioning, so better to keep on posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your husband seems to me a talented man. He has done it nicely. I want to see the image that he created.
    find more

    ReplyDelete